Sunday, 25 March 2012

Clinique Even Better Foundation Review

Hi Lovelies, Yesterday I got Me a sample of Clinique's Even Better Foundation in 08 Beige.


About
New Even Better Foundation SPF15 oil free formula, a powerful foundation developed to help combat hyper-pigmentation and deliver brighter skin, both immediately and over time. Includes treatment benefits to help even skin tone and SPF protection to help prevent future hyper-pigmentation. Provides moderate to full coverage, leaving skin instantly perfected with a unique mineral blend.

Review
I Love Clinique Foundations and Was very excited to try this out.
This foundation wasn't too thick or runny, It went on well & the results were the coverage I love,
A natural Finish but with a good coverage.
I'm really happy with the results of this foundation & I rate it 10/10, Priced at £22.00 it's not too expensive either.


My Face !

I highly recommend that You try out the foundation on Your chin at the Clinique counter before purchasing, as I used to have the colour Vanilla in a different Clinique foundation but when tried on My chin it was very grey rather than golden.

Have You tried this Foundation?

Thanks for Reading.

Enjoy the Sunshine :)

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I did a blog post on this a while ago. I really liked it too. Have added it to my everyday collection!! :)

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it feels great to find a foundation that does what you want it too :) x

      Delete
  2. Great review Im loving this foundation, I also invested in there compact powder, concealer, face wash and moisturiser . I did get the new dark spot corrector but that brought out some bad blemishes so stopped using it

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig