Saturday, 24 March 2012

Hello Sunshine... Get Your Tan On !

Hi Lovelies (I'm on a Blogging Marathon Today!) Yesterday I also Received a Sample from Xen Tan to try out.
I was Sent The Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe in Dark for Face & Body.




I have used Many Fake Tan Brands before, St. Tropez being one of My Favourites, but soon as this came through My Door I had to Try it out That Evening!

About
Voted Best Ever Beauty Buy by Elle Beauty, this is the ultimate in self-tan indulgence. Offering outstanding results, it contains more DHA than our best-selling Deep Bronze product, so offers a deeper colour after just one application. Plus the larger pack means you'll enjoy even more tans from each purchase. It also contains additional vitamin E, Green Tea and skin-loving anti-oxidants that soothe, smooth and nourish skin while providing an instant and natural colour you'll love.

What's more, the pleasant vanilla fragrance will leave you feeling wrapped in luxury.

The ultra-sheer instant colour formula is easy to apply, goes on evenly and is completely streak-free. Giving you a gorgeous glow that'll last for up to seven days, and a confidence boost that'll last even longer.

My Review

So I applied this Last Night after putting in My Sleep in Rollers.
When first applying it I noticed the smell..... Devine ! I have never had a Fake Tan smell so good, I thought it smelt like Vanilla & Chocolate, Which wasn't helping My cravings for a naughty choccy bar!

So I applied this all over My Body in the way that You would with any other Fake Tan, Then gave the palms of My hands a good scrub after just incase! (Orange Palms is a No-Go)

Then again it was Time for Bed Zzzzzz...

I woke up This Morning & couldn't believe how dark I was from One application.

I Did a before & After Photo To Try & Show You the difference.



My Arm Before!



My Arm & Hand This Morning :)

I had no Patchy bits, only on My Wrist but I think that's because I was rushing doing it past Midnight Last Night.

I will be purchasing this Product Ready for My Birthday Next Week & Ready For Summer, Its a Must Have Tan and I give it 10/10.

Its RRP is £28.99 for 236ml and can be purchased from The Xen Tan Website.


What's Your Favourite Fake Tan? Have You tried Xen Tan Before?

Thanks For Reading Lovelies.

Sarah xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig