Sunday, 6 May 2012

Tequila Sunrise Nails Perfect for Spring/Summer

Hi Lovelies, After seeing some Summer Sunset Nail looks on You Tube I thought I'd give My own a try.

Products Used:




Collection 2000 Hot Looks Range in: 57 Neon Art, 55 Bright Lights & 45 Lemon Soda.

Get The Look:

1. Apply 2 coats of of Collection 2000 Hot Looks 57 Neon Art Nail Varnish.




2. Once fully dry take a cosmetic sponge & paint the Collection 2000 Hot Looks 55 Bright Lights Nail Varnish onto the end...




... Then Dab from the ends to 2/3 down the nail.




3. Apply 2 coats in total then once orange colour is fully dry repeat the last step with Collection 2000 Hot Looks 45 Lemon Soda but only dab from the tip to 1/3 down the Nail.








4.Tidy up any Varnish on the Skin with a Cotton Bud & Finish with a Gloss Top Coat of You choice.
And Voila....








My Index Finger Nail Broke :,( Booooo

Fun Sunset Nails, Or as I like to call Tequila Sunrise Nails Perfect for Spring/Summer.

All we need now is a little Sunshine !

Thanks For Reading.

Sarah xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i love these i did something similar last summer with a yellow and orange then i painted a lil palm tree on one nail on each hand.

    great post nice and summery

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds Fab :) & Thanks Doll !! x

      I have a Giveaway on My blog too You might like to enter x

      Delete
  2. Looks really good, will deffo be giving this a try x

    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely x have u entered my giveaway? xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou :) i also have a giveaway on my blog you might like to enter x

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig