Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Effects | Spring 2013 Collection


Hi Lovelies, If your a huge lover of nail varnishes then you must be a fan of Barry M... They have a HUGE range of nail varnishes and their Gelly Nail Effects Collection is introducing 4 new Spring colours that are available from Today (13/2/13) in Superdrug and from 20th February in Boots.
Gelly Nail Effects were a huge hit last year, They give an amazing colour with a gorgeous high gloss 'gelly like' finish.

In the Spring 2013 range they have introduced 4 new shades that include: Papaya, Dragonfruit, Lychee and Greenberry.



 I got to try out the gorgeous shade Greenberry*, Which is a gorgeous mint green/blue colour that is slightly greener than my photo's above... Sorry my camera wouldn't photograph the true colour properly, Plus excuse my nails as they are all broken and chipped! Roll on summer where my nails grow lovely and long again!
...Anyway lets get back on track! The Gelly Nail Effects are supposed to give a gorgeous finish even after one coat, but I do find they can go quite streaky so I always apply 2 coats.
The overall effect is super shiny and glossy without the need of a top coat... So at least that saves you having to sit around waiting for your top coat to dry too!

The Barry M Gelly Nail Effects retail at £3.99 and as previously mentioned are available NOW in Superdrug and from the 20th February in Boots.

I really love the colour of Greenberry and think it will look gorgeous with a tan, I also really want to try out Papaya too as it looks like a gorgeous Summer colour for your nails and toes too!

Have you purchased any Barry M Gelly Varnishes yet? Which is your favourite colour?

Have a lovely day
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. LOVE them, great shades. Love Greenberry x

    http://www.beautyandlechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, although I hate how long Barry M polishes take to dry on my nails :( x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this brand,I have some glitter from barry m.
    I am your newest follower.
    If you want to promote your giveaway you are welcome to our route, a place where your contest will be spread worldwide.
    If you want feel free to like my page in order to keep you updated about new giveaways from worldwide.

    http://www.giveawayroute.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig