Saturday, 16 February 2013

Blog Feature | IIIBorgatronIII


Hi Lovelies,
This might not be part of my Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog, But my Boyfriend has started up his own Blog: IIIBorgatronIII Gaming Blog, As you can tell from the title this is a 'Gamer Blog' so this might not be all your 'cups of tea' but you never know some of you Girlies might be secret Gamers or that special Man in your life might like it!!

I've been telling him for a while not to start up his own Blog as he already has a Youtube and his Call of Duty montages are amazing.
On his blog he will be reviewing new games, showing gameplay and posting any Youtube videos he does on there too.

So if you're interested in Gaming or know someone that is, then why not check out his new Blog!

Plus I have done a little re-decorating on my blog... Let me know what you think.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig