Friday, 15 February 2013

TAG | 50 Random Facts About Me!





Hi Lovelies, I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day, I'm so gutted my Valentines didn't go to plan because I've got the worst cold/flu, So I was looking very unflattering with my red nose like Rudolph and constantly coughing and sneezing all over the place... Sexy eh? So now a feel like The Grinch that stole Valentines Day as my lurgy ruined a fun night!... But all in all it was good because we was together, ate a yummy Chinese and watched a film, It just would have been better if this cold would have buggered off!

I've seen a lot of these 'random facts' tags going about in the blogger world and after reading Fee aka Make up Savvy's 50 Random Facts and Kayleigh aka Couture Girl's whopping 100 Random Facts I thought I would give it a go myself!

Let's do this...


  1. I will be 25 this March.

  2. I have a Boyfriend called Simon who I love lots.

  3. I have a Daughter Lily who is 5years old... She is amazing!

  4. My Boyfriend also has 3 children...It's a mad house when we are all together!

  5. My favourite colours are Purple, Pink and Navy Blue.

  6. I'm a qualified Hairdresser.

  7. I could happily eat Chinese every night of the week if I could.

  8. My favourite soft drinks are Coke, Barr Strawberry Sours and Mountain dew.

  9. I'm a dogs person... I don't particularly like cats!I love to cook homemade meals.

  10. I love to cook homemade meals.

  11. My favourite nail varnish is Models Own Emerald City.

  12. Everyday I wear winged eyeliner... My eyes feel bare without it!

  13. I love all music apart from heavy rock and classical.

  14. My favourite foundations are Rimmel Wake Up and Clinique Even Better.

  15. I'm always wearing Lipstick or Lipgloss, Even at work I keep my Lipstick and Mirror on the desk!

  16. My favourite clothes shops are Topshop and New Look.

  17. It's VERY rare that I wear my hair up, The only time I do is when I pop it in a pony for bed.

  18. I wear hair extensions, I can't live without them!

  19. My favourite alcoholic drink is white wine.

  20. I don't smoke, I really don't see the point in it.

  21. I resent the Gym and the last time I went was over 6 years ago.

  22. I have a girl crush on Michelle Keegan! She is one utter Beaut!

  23. I love Bagels and Philadelphia Cheese...Yummm

  24. I'm currently watching all the lost series with my boyfriend and I'm addicted.

  25. Big Bang Theory and How I met Your Mother are two of my favourite TV Programs.

  26. I support Wolverhampton Wanderers... Yeah they might be rubbish but it's still my home team!

  27. I used to have a season ticket for Wolverhampton Wanderers when I was younger.

  28. I have NEVER tried a MAC lipstick... What's wrong with me eh?

  29. My favourite perfumes are Calvin Klein Euphoria, Jimmy Choo and Marc Jacobs Lola.

  30. I hate Blackberry's... Sorry but it's all about the iPhone.

  31. I love taking photo's

  32. My favourite magazines are Glamour, Cosmo and Company.

  33. I can't stand the taste of pork but yet I love a sausage sandwich!

  34. My favourite places to eat out are Frankie and Benny's and Chiquito's.

  35. I love a McDonald's Breakfast!

  36. My favourite designer is Alexander McQueen.

  37. I love going for country walks.

  38. I love having a fake tan but find it an effort to maintain.

  39. I sometimes play Call of Duty with my Boyfriend... But I'm an utter NOOB!

  40. My favourite places are Chester, Liverpool and London.

  41. I can't stand the TV show Jeremy Kyle!

  42. Touch wood I have never broken any bones!

  43. I only own 1 pair of trainers and yet I never wear them.

  44. The only cosmetic surgery I'd ever consider is a nose job, and even then I don't think I'd have the guts!

  45. I love to chill in my Boyfriends Hoodie!

  46. My favourite drink from Starbucks is a Vanilla Latte.

  47. I hate Subway... I can't justify paying that much on a sandwich when they don't even use butter!

  48. I love cake... enough said!

  49. I'd love to own a Range Rover, Audi Q7 or a Porshe Cayenne.

  50. I used to dress like a chav, Not the whole tracksuit and everything just the gold earrings, chains etc! Good job when I turned 16 I realised what an utter Pleb I looked like! Now I can't stand Gold jewelry and only wear white gold!


So those are my 50 random facts about me, I must say I thought it would be really hard to think of 50 random facts, but I could of easily added more!
I don't really do many of these Tag posts but I thought this would be a good one for my readers to get to know me more and have a giggle at the same time!
If you decide to do a 50 Random Facts Tag Post then please leave a link below as I would love to have a read!
Have a lovely Day... TGIF!





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi! Just found your blog and I really enjoyed reading this post :) I've just started up a facebook group for Mummy, Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers to chat and share posts, we'd love it if you'd join us https://www.facebook.com/groups/137539873079463/

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this. Made me laugh about Subway, so true about them not using butter, never actually thought about it!

    Lots of similar loves also here, like loving bagels and the winged eyeliner.

    Will have to get Models Own Emerald City as I love MO glitters.... actually don't know why I haven't got it reall and also try out the Rimmel Wake Up foundation.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, really want to do one now! I was totally in the the gold chains look too. Cringeathon!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig