Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Monthly Favourites | February ♥

 
Hi Lovelies, It's time for another Monthly Favourites, I have a wide range of products I've been loving throughout the month of February and I even have a couple of non beauty related favourites!

Barry M Green Berry.
 
I love Barry M Nail Varnishes as they are great value for money and the newest addition to their Gelly Collection yelled out Summer!!
After trying out the Green Berry from the Gelly Spring Collection, i just couldn't stop wearing it! I was playing around with the colour adding different glitters on top and I also had so many compliments off customers at work... So this must be a good thing!
I really want to try out the rest of the Spring Gelly Collection now, as I loved the Gelly finish and they all look so pretty for Spring/Summer.
You can read my full review Here on my Blog!
 

Models Own Ice Neon Collection.
 
The latest addition to Models own - The Ice Neon Collection is available to buy this month online or from the Bottle Shop in London on the 9th of March and is coming to Boots stores nationwide from the 22nd March.
I got to try out 2 colours from the Ice Neon Collection - Pukka Purple and Bubblegum, These colours scream Vibrance and for Spring/Summer will look great to show off any tan.
The neon colour also gives you gorgeous 'look at me' nails, and I have had so many compliments about the colour... which is again, a good thing!
You can read my full review Here on my Blog!
 
 
Radox Brazillian Fusion
 
OK, So body wash seems like a random thing to put on my monthly favourites, right? But normally I buy 'colour co-ordinationg' body washes for myself that match the colour of my bathroom (for some strange reason) But while shopping last week I thought 'bugger this'... I'm going to try one that's NOT the same colour as my Bathroom!
I picked the Brazilian Fusion from Radox and OH MY it smells Lush!!
It has a feel good fragrance that I can only explain as smelling like a fruity sun cream! Random maybe? but when it says the scent is Dragon Fruit and Camu Camu Berry I'm completely baffled as I don't actually know what these fruits smell like!... So in My words it smells like a fruity sun tan lotion, Which gets me dreaming of a Gorgeous Sunny Beach every time I used it!!
 
 

Heaven by Deborah Mitchell Luxury Candle.
 
If you read my Blog,You'll know I'm a huge fan of Deborah Mitchell Products and also her Spa in Shifnal which is local to me.
I'm also a huge lover of Candles and as soon as I got this Candle I had it lit everyday! The scent fills the room in an instant, and releases a calming 'feel good' fragrance.
The only disappointing thing is that the Candle has run out now *sadface* but I will definitely be re-purchasing the large one for my Bathroom!
You can read my full review Here on my Blog!
 
 
MUA Trio Eyeshadow.
 
I received this eyeshadow trio on a blogger swap I did with Genna from Styling Novice,which I will be blogging about in the next few days.
I've never tried out MUA eyeshadows before and this is now a favourite of mine that I now use in my daily makeup routine.
The colours are great and the two darker colours are buildable so you can go for a more natural smokey eye look, or more of a dramatic 'evening' smokey eye look.
 
 
FD Avenue Midi Dress.
 
I received this dress for a style blogger post that will be up on the FD Avenue website in the next few weeks.
When I first noticed midi dresses coming into fashion I really wasn't a fan as It's not something that I'd choose to wear, but after receiving this I absolutely love it!
It's so versatile and I really can't wait to wear it in the summer with a tan and some cute sandals, and there's no doubt that I will be purchasing a few more Midi dresses to add to my wardrobe.
You can read my FD Avenue Midi Dress blog post Here!
 
 
Halo Hair Extensions.
 
As of this month I'm now wearing Halo clip-in Deluxe Remy Hair Extensions in my hair.
I'm so happy with the quality of them and they are one of the best quality hair extensions that I have ever tried!
You can read my full review Here on my Blog! and I also have a 10% off code too.
 
 
That's all of my February Favourites over and done with, I can't believe I had more favourites than this! But I had to narrow them down otherwise we would have been here until next month!
 
What are your February Favourites?
 
Hope you are all having a lovely week.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig