Wednesday, 5 June 2013

MUA Pistachio Ice Cream






Hi Lovelies, After reading Zoe Lianne Blog Post back in April I absolutely fell in love with this Nail Polish and it wasn't until last week my local Superdrug FINALLY had it back in stock!

Pistachio Ice Cream is a gorgeous pale minty blue colour that is a similar dupe to Essie Mint Candy Apple but yet this polish only costs £1 compared to Essie's price tag of £7.99.
I think the MUA Polishes apply well and don't actually take too long to dry. I have also been wearing this polish for 4 days now and it's only just started to chip! Bonus.

The new style MUA Polish range has 18 shades in total and I already have 9 of them so far! A Girl has no excuse to treat herself when they only cost £1 PLUS Superdrug have 3 for 2 at the moment so that means I can get 3 nail polishes for £2. WHOWWZAAAA!

MUA Products are available from Superdrug and MUA Online.

Have you tried these Nail Polishes yet? What's your favourite shade?

Don't forget to check out Zoe's Blog as she has a lovely Blog and is a really lovely Girl too.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this shade! Have most of MUA's polishes now because of how cheap they are, picked up quite a few when Superdrug had their 3 for 2 offer on aswell... I'm currently wearing Amerreto Crush, a really nice spring/summer pink shade :)

    Hannah @ Squidoodles & oodles xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig