Friday, 16 August 2013

Monthly Favourites | July







Hi Lovelies, How time flies eh? It's been 2 months since I last did a Monthly Favourites Blog Post (Hello busy life!) So now I've finally got a little extra time here are my favourite products from the month of July.

Rituals... Happy Buddha Foaming Shower Gel.

This product is such a great little invention! I've seen foaming shower gels before but this one gives a serious foaming sensation! It smells divine with it's Mandarin and Yuzu fragrance and because it's a foam it also works great for shaving your legs too! Hello multitasking.

Rituals... Touch of Happiness Body Cream.

I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturising my body unless I have a cream that smells that good that I can't wait to slap it all over my body (yes that sounds a little random), but this is so rejuvenating and refreshing with it's Sweet Orange and Cedar Wood fragrance that I love using it and even my boyfriend has took a liking to using it too!

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo.

Come on girls, You've got to admit we all love a good dry shampoo. After years of using Batiste I noticed this in Superdrug a few weeks ago on a special offer so I thought I would give it a try. It is on par, if not a little better than Batiste. It is a great dry shampoo that doesn't leave your hair looking white and it also has a gorgeous sweet fragrance too. They also do a volume one too which I think I may have to try out next.

Barry M Confetti.

I'm yet to blog about these Barry M Confetti Nail Polishes but a full review will be coming up on my blog within the next week. The Confetti nail polishes are like having Hundreds and Thousands on your nails and it also adds something a little different to your nail colour.
I have the shades Dolly Mixture, which is a mix of blue, yellow and orange confetti and Sour Apple, which is a mix of turquoise blue and yellow confetti. Their are also 3 other shades in the Confetti Collection: Licorice, Marshmallow and Bubblegum. 

Barry M Nail Art Pen.

Throughout June and July I have been loving using my Barry M Nail Art Pen to create a leopard print nail look, as it's really simple to do with this felt tip-like pen and I think it looks really cute too.
You can check out a full review on my blog and also check out my Pastel Leopard Manicure and Pink and Grey Leopard Manicure

MUA Pistachio Ice Cream.

How gorgeous is this nail colour? This nail polish is a dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple yet for a fraction of the price as it only costs £1. It's a really pretty colour and I have been wearing it so much that it is starting to run out. *Sad Face*. 
You can check out my MUA £1 Nail Polish Collection HERE!

Sleek Lipstick Palette - Siren.

As we had some gorgeous sunshine last month I have been loving wearing the orange/coral shades in this palette on my lips and for meeting Grazia's Charlie Miller at Selfridges a few weeks ago I decided to wear Love Me (top left) which I didn't think would suit me when I first purchased this palette but now I absolutely love it. Love me is a gloss rather than the other shades in the palette which are Satin or Matte, so this means it can get a little messy but I just apply it with my lip brush and then blot it with a little tissue to give the perfect finish.
I'm not usually keen on lip palettes but Siren has 4 gorgeous shades that have suited this summer perfectly.
You can check out my full review including swatches Here.

Sleek Blush - Life's a Peach.

I purchased this blush when I purchased the Siren Lip Palette as it compliments and looks fab with all the lip colours in the Siren Palette. It's a gorgeous coral orange shade that gives you a gorgeous summer looking blush. A full review will be coming on my blog soon.

So that is my favourites from the month of July. What have you been loving throughout July?

Hope you all have a fab weekend.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Never tried any Rituals products but they seem to be everywhere at the moment!

    http://livedwithlove.com

    Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love a favourites post and I'm totally with you on the nail art pen.
    I definitely need to try sleek make up, I keep reading all this amazingness about it!

    Love Kate at prettylittleus

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of that Happy Buddha shower gel! The dry shampoo looks good too, I'm on a search for one that doesn't make my hair feel too powdery!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleek blushes are such amazing quality. I don't have that one but I do have Pomegranate and it's so gorgeous and shimmery.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried any of these brands before but I would love to read a review about the blusher and the confetti nail polishes *-* thanks for sharing, Sarah! ♡


    ♡ Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of the Ritual products sounds amazing! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig