Friday, 27 September 2013

MAC Impassioned Lipstick



Hi Lovelies, WHOOOO Thank god it's Friday! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend off! What are you guys up to the weekend?
While shopping yesterday I decided to go and treat myself to my FIRST EVER MAC Lipstick!! For over a year I have been saying that I'm going to start buying MAC Lipsticks but as soon as I'm at the counter I get baffled by the amount of shades that they have that I end up leaving without one.
Yesterday I had in mind that I wanted to get a statement lipstick that is nothing like I already own and that was Impassioned.

MAC's Impassioned is an Amplified finish which means it's high pigmented with a moisturising cream finish which is also long-wearing.
MAC describe the colour as an Amped up Fuchsia which is exactly what it is apart from it does have a few red and coral tinges too. It's such a gorgeous statement colour and is nothing like any lipstick I have in my collection.
As for lasting power it does last for a good 3-5 hours without drying your lips. This is great because I'm forever topping up my lipstick every hour or so but I won't have to as much with this shade.

MAC Lipsticks now retail at £15.00 which is a little pricey compared to highstreet/drugstore brands but I think it's totally worth it!

Have you tried MAC Impassioned? What's your favourite MAC Lipstick?


Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale.

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. That is an absolutely stunning shade on you and I'm very tempted to check that out for myself! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favourite MAC lipstick shade, it's amazing and really suits you so well!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that colour! May have to invest! (and it's not often I change my lippy colour...)

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks gorgeous with a bit of a tan! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is GORGEOUS. I am loving MAC lippys atm, but my bank doesnt :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried a MAC lipstick! This color looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This is a shade I've been on the hunt for for such a long time now! Thank you! haha and it looks stunning on you :) xoxo

    Emily ❘❘ daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this colour on you, it's gorgeous! I'm glad it's not just me that feels overwhelmed by MAC's huggeeeee range, this is great though, I'm glad you took the plunge!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks beauuuutiful on you!! Absolutely love it, it's high on my list of MAC lippy wants right now...though I too always leave without haha :/

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks beauuuutiful on you!! Absolutely love it, it's high on my list of MAC lippy wants right now...though I too always leave without haha :/

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I'm thinking of treating my self my very first Mac lipstick too but I'm still deciding which color to go for. I need to do some research and I think this lipstick might be one of the option.
    Thank you for sharing this. Ohh and I followed you, will appreciate it if you follow me back.
    Xoxo
    Sincerely Renny

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig