Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Dr.Ceuticals Super Repair Hand Cream



One winter essential that we all need in our lives is Hand Cream. I'm a sucker for hand creams and winter really takes its toll on my hands and leaves them dry, chapped and not looking as feminine as they should.
I've tried out lots of Dr.Ceuticals products, so when I saw this hand cream I knew it would be good! This Super Repair Hand Cream is a beautiful light cream that dries super quick so you aren't left with annoying sticky hands and it makes your hands feel really soft and nourished just after its first use.

Dr.Ceuticals Super Repair Hand Cream contains anti-ageing enzyme Q10 alongside a proven pro-collagen peptide and hydrating glycerine. It also contains Allantoin and anti-oxidant Acai to further nourish and boost the repairing process, replenish lost suppleness and soften the hands to keep the signs of ageing at bay.
The enriched formula feeds your hands with key skin-saving ingredients to deliver instant relief to dry and chapped areas.

I apply this cream to my hands after washing and also on extra occasions during the day to keep my hands feeling soft and smooth.
I have noticed a huge difference after only using this cream for one week. My hands are now always soft to touch and there isn't a dry bit in sight! It's scent is also rather pleasant too, it reminds me of Nivea Creme.

Dr.Ceuticals Super Repair Hand Cream retails for a super price of £9.99 and is available from Boots Stores and Online at Boots.com.

Have you tried Dr.Ceuticals Super Repair Hand Cream? What's your favourite Hand Cream to use?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig