Monday, 30 December 2013

Top 5 2013 Favourites | Blogs


Image: We Heart It.

LLYMLRS - Lily has to be one of my favourite all time bloggers. Her fashion sense is absolutely amazing. The day after I chopped my locks off to a long ombre bob I noticed on her Instagram that she had also decided to have a similar hairstyle too, I then knew that I must be bang on trend if Lily is rockin' it.
I also love her beauty blog ETCLLYMLRS.

DizzyBrunette3 - I have been reading Corries Blog since she started out 3 years ago. She has a gorgeous Chelsea-girl style and her hair is just truly amazing. Plus she always looks so tanned... I think I need to find out what her secret it!

Couture Girl - I have been reading Kayleigh's blog since I started blogging 2 years ago. Her blog has grown to be utterly amazing. Her posts are word perfect and her photography is to die for. She has an amazing taste for makeup and her makeup collection puts mine to shame!

What Olivia Did... - I've only just recently started reading Olivia's blog and I must say where the hell have I been! Her blog is just gorgeous, her photos are amazing and she is just phenomenally beautiful.

Milkteef - Emma's blog is just perfect. Everything she writes about I love to read and her makeup always looks flawless. Enough said!

What blogs do you love to read?



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great blog choices! I love all of these too x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not come across some of these, thanks for the recommendations :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blogs, a few of my favourites too & a couple I haven't read before. I will enjoying reading those
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my faves too :) xx

    www.samantha-davis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivias photography is indeed amazing!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LLYMLRS & Couture Girl are two of my favourites too :)!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh so many of my favourites in here, Kayleigh and Carrie in particular are two that I love :D
    Happy New Year doll!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the blogs you mentioned are amazing!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig