Sunday, 16 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



Hi Everyone, hope you have all enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine this week. I'm a sucker for 'Blogger Hypes' but never seem to get on the hype until I have seen a couple of reviews from some of my favourite Bloggers first. But after seeing so many great reviews on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, it would be rude not to give it a try myself!

There are tonnes of Micellar Cleansing Waters available to buy and one of the most popular is Bioderma, I haven't tried this brand but my all time favourite Micellar Water has to be L'Oreal's Micellar Solution.
Micellar Water is a great little invention that feels just like water on your skin but removes your make up using a clever scientific magnet-like cleansing agents that help to capture and remove dirt away from the skin with ease.

I love this Micellar Cleansing Water as it feels so fresh on the skin, helping to remove my make up with ease and it also doesn't irritate my eyes which the majority of other cleansers do.
It's such a simple yet effective product that even gives you 200 uses in a 400ml bottle! So technically you could only be spending £4.99 for just over half a years use!

I really don't have much else to say about this product other than it's great, doesn't break the bank and most of all does exactly what it's meant to do!!

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite Micellar Cleansing Water?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Seems nice and gentle on the skin and I'd love to try it and see how it measures up against it's immediate rival - the L'Oréal 3-in-1 :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. short and to the point review thanks for the great read :D. This will probably be my next cleanser. Got to use up my soap and glory one yet though :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, its such a good budget friendly Micellar Water. I like the packaging too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product. Fab product, does exactly what it says it will

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig