Monday, 8 June 2015

Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner

Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner RRP £5.49
Long time no speak eh? I have been so busy over the last couple of weeks that when I have finally sat down to do some blogging I haven't had the brain power or motivation to write anything. I think sometimes it's nice to have a little break every once in a while so we can get back on track and get our momentum going again!

One of my favourite products I have been loving over the last couple of weeks is Rimmel's Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner. If you have been reading my blog over the last 3 years you will know that the one thing I can't live without is a flick of black eyeliner, even when I'm off to the gym my eyeliner is a must!


This unique felt liner has a 3D slanted tip that enables you to draw a thick or thin line depending how daring you feel. I usually use the thinnest point for the inner corners and for a precise feline flick then the thicker part for joining the two in the middle.
Not only can you apply your eyeliner with ease with this product but it also has a state of the art formula that is insanely pigmented for an ultra black, tattoo-like finish. It also dries really quick so you haven't got to worry about it transferring onto your eyelids and lasts all day too without flaking or smudging.

This product is also perfect for me as I have the worlds most sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate them, my eyes can start to water during the day too when they are getting tired and this doesn't make the eyeliner smudge.

I'm really happy with this product and this is now my go-to eyeliner.

What's your favourite felt liner?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I have tried NYX brand. Love it but I'll have to try RimmelLondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tried it myself and i love it! Great post Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds super lovely, will have to give it a try!

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, will definitely be giving it a try.

    Abi xo | Wanderlust Daydreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any liners that have this slanted tip (reminds me of a kids colouring pen!). I like that you can get a thick or thin line out of it. Will look out for this next time I am in Boots :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the look of this liner,anything that makes the flick easier gets a thumbs up!!
    Ali
    www.passionsandpreening.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good, i love the look of it x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really struggled with this one, I found it flaked and dried on me unfortunately. Glad to hear it works you though as I love Rimmel :)

    Lucy
    Www.pltlucy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good, definitely going to give this one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use the Rimmel ScandalEyes liquid eye liner with a fine and thin felt tip and it's brilliant! I had it for a while now and it still works as perfect as on the first day. Definitely buying it again soon. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the thick felt tip version. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and we'll speak soon xxx

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
  11. This eyeliner sounds like a lovely product! I like that the tip is slanted :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so good, love how it's thick and thin!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's funny isn't it, I tried this a little while back and really couldn't get it to work for me!

    Good review though :)

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adding this to my wish list, I love trying new liners! I love either the felt tip from Bourjois or the felt tip 24hr from Collection.
    I actually picked up the infallible foundation after reading your post, I think its amazing! Your posts are always so lovely to read, I just had to include you in my Real Neat Blog award. Not sure if it's your thing but I'd just like you to know I am a fan! :)
    Your such a pleasure to see pop up on my feeds, Sarah! :)
    Direct link:http://www.theladylifeblog.com/ladylife/2015/6/the-real-neat-blog-award

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe I will take a look at this eyeliner! You made me really curious about this! :)

    Ella
    http://ohthatella.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


    Pawn Shop

    Pawn Loans

    Pawn Shops

    Pawn Loan

    Pawn Shop near me

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig